Sen. Carl Levin (D-Mich.) announced Thursday that he will not run for reelection next year, giving Republicans at least a shot of picking up another seat. The 78-year-old Armed Services Committee chairman, one of the most influential members of the Senate in either party, said he will work aggressively during his final two years in Congress...The longest-serving senator in Michigan history spent months getting pressure to announce his intention,...
In response to:
We need Tea party candidates to take those vacancies. Rino and establishment GOP are just as bad as having democrats win the elections for those posts.
- Crimea parliament to declare independence after annexation referendum Ed Morrissey 14 minutes ago
- CNN reports ObamaCare approval “rebounding” Ed Morrissey 54 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago