The Washington Post (10/25/2012), in giving President Barack Obama an endorsement for another four years, wrote, "Much of the 2012 presidential campaign has dwelt on the past, but the key questions are who could better lead the country during the next four years -- and, most urgently, who is likelier to put the government on a more sound financial footing." The suggestion appears to be that a president is not to be held accountable to his promises and past record and that his past record is no indication of his future behavior. Possibly, the Washington Post people believe that a black...
" a president is not to be held accountable to his promises and past record and that his past record is no indication of his future behavior." Come to think of it, this does sound like a Wall Street analysis for the option and future of black crude !
- Poll: 63% oppose Obama’s executive order on amnesty Allahpundit 20 mins ago
- Ukraine ends offensive operations against rebels, digs in to repel Russian invasion Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Great news: Homeland Security can’t find 6,000 foreign nationals in US Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Did US kill Al-Shabaab leader responsible for Kenya mall massacre? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- CDC Director: Ebola in Africa now an ‘epidemic,’ ‘completely out of control’ Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Video: UK takes steps to keep British jihadists from returning Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago