The Washington Post (10/25/2012), in giving President Barack Obama an endorsement for another four years, wrote, "Much of the 2012 presidential campaign has dwelt on the past, but the key questions are who could better lead the country during the next four years -- and, most urgently, who is likelier to put the government on a more sound financial footing." The suggestion appears to be that a president is not to be held accountable to his promises and past record and that his past record is no indication of his future behavior. Possibly, the Washington Post people believe that a black...
" a president is not to be held accountable to his promises and past record and that his past record is no indication of his future behavior." Come to think of it, this does sound like a Wall Street analysis for the option and future of black crude !
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 mins ago
- Video: Phoenix business owner foils bank robbery by waiting at get-away car with his gun Mary Katharine Ham 47 mins ago
- Obama: Hey, all these red-state Democrats running away from me are strong supporters who vote with me! Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: The ultimate gross-out Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Scary news from MoveOn: If Republicans win the Senate, they might use a dubious procedure known as “reconciliation” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago