In response to:
First,those here illegally are not immigrants,they are illegal aliens.They broke Federal law by coming here,staying here.Why does anyone believe they will be truthful in the future? Second,if they are granted permission to stay,amnesty,they will be permitted to bring their relatives here also.So the supposed 11 million becomes 30-40 million.Who will pay for them,that is the social services that they will most certainly be"entitled to"?Their minimun wage job? Not likely.Will they make enough to buy their own obamacare medical ins? Not likely,which means free medicaid.Granted,illegal aliens in the U.S. are a problem.But not making them leave,and "earn" their way here,is a grave mistake.A mistake that will cost this country dearly.
- FBI: Russians hackers attacked Wall Street after sanctions imposed Noah Rothman 17 mins ago
- Texas jury finds dad not guilty in mysterious shooting of drunk driver who killed his two sons Allahpundit 57 mins ago
- Unidentified senator to Kirsten Gillibrand: “Don’t lose too much weight now. I like my girls chubby.” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Liberal magazine cautions journalists WH playing them with shutdown fears, is ignored Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Awful: Nine-year-old girl accidentally shoots instructor with Uzi Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Poll: Walker’s lead grows with registered voters…but he trails among likely voters? Guy Benson 3 hours ago