In response to:
First,those here illegally are not immigrants,they are illegal aliens.They broke Federal law by coming here,staying here.Why does anyone believe they will be truthful in the future? Second,if they are granted permission to stay,amnesty,they will be permitted to bring their relatives here also.So the supposed 11 million becomes 30-40 million.Who will pay for them,that is the social services that they will most certainly be"entitled to"?Their minimun wage job? Not likely.Will they make enough to buy their own obamacare medical ins? Not likely,which means free medicaid.Granted,illegal aliens in the U.S. are a problem.But not making them leave,and "earn" their way here,is a grave mistake.A mistake that will cost this country dearly.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 11 hours ago