Can anyone imagine the reaction had,let's say,Mitt Romney,if president,and these same events had taken place,Cambrigde,and Florida,and those racialy divisive statements had been made? The country would still be on fire from the unrest and riots that would have started almost immediatly.Why hasn't the President come out publicly and told the nation to knock it the hell off...enough with race and lets fix the nation.Nope...the president with his public statements has only made it worse.In my opinion,Mr.Obama is a political activist,not a president.Shame on him.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: Shep vs. Earnest Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- In New York City, a safety regulation makes the streets less safe Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Federal investigators find no connection between Christie and Bridgegate Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Boehner: You know what would help our economy? Immigration reform Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- White House: It’s not combat, but US troops will return fire if they’re shot at… Noah Rothman 8 hours ago