The Washington Post (10/25/2012), in giving President Barack Obama an endorsement for another four years, wrote, "Much of the 2012 presidential campaign has dwelt on the past, but the key questions are who could better lead the country during the next four years -- and, most urgently, who is likelier to put the government on a more sound financial footing." The suggestion appears to be that a president is not to be held accountable to his promises and past record and that his past record is no indication of his future behavior. Possibly, the Washington Post people believe that a black...
So you mean if a black is a failure he gets a pass be cause he is black? You are what I call a racist. There should be an intellgent test before someone is allowed to vote you proved that with your statement. Also people on public assistance should not be allowed to vote. You are acctualy saying a black should be allowed to break the law and not be punished because it would be racist, not have to perform to keep a job. God help the USA.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago