Now that Team Obama is profiting off of Vice President Joe Biden's BFD moment, Joe wants us to know about his emotional moment with President Obama in the Oval Office after the Supreme Court classified ObamaCare as a constitutional and a big tax.
Yesterday I shared an emotional moment with Barack in the Oval Office after he learned health reform had been upheld.
Barack Obama is a man who refused to give up. No matter how politically unpopular it was, he knew it was the right thing to do.
- Poll: 55% of Americans under age 35 oppose sanctions on Russia Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: C’mon, America, let’s ban the word “bossy” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Sharyl Attkisson resigns from CBS, partly due to “liberal bias” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: CPAC review, Lisa De Pasquale Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Ron Paul: Crimea has the right to join Russia, and U.S. sanctions would be “criminal” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- CPAC interviews: The candidates Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago