Turns out RG III fancies himself as a quarterback who happens to be black -- as opposed to a black quarterback. When asked for the millionth time about...
To a black ESPN sports analyst, this is the critical question: Is Robert Griffin III, aka RG III, the black rookie sensation Washington Redskins quarterback, "a brother, or is he a cornball brother?" What has RG III done or said to raise a suspicion about his bona fides as a black person? More importantly, what does this have to do with appreciating -- or choosing not to appreciate -- Griffin as an athlete?
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 42 mins ago
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: The ultimate Debbie Wasserman Schultz clip Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- DHS auditor: It’s not your imagination, we aren’t prepared for a pandemic Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Dems accuse David Perdue of signing girl’s “torso.” Was signing insulin pump Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quinnipiac poll: Udall not gaining on Gardner in the home stretch Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago