It isn't every day that three men with such disparate ideological profiles find common cause, let alone on a high-profile issue that has been roiling American politics for years. But there they were at Boston's Seaport Hotel one evening last week,...
Absolutely no one.. none.. know what is coming over the border. We do not control it.. we do not know via aircraft or boots on the ground. The number of illegal aliens crossing? The Border Patrol tells us they catch about one in three. They are not fully.. fully funded and they work eight hours a day just like human beings. The Administration uses computers to determine how many are crossing, and that clearly means they are counting about 1/3rd of the actual number which make the administration and their counters.. very dangerous fellows. Do they create jobs? Who knows. Prominent journalists are calling the Congressional Budget Office non-partisan and I don't believe that at all.
Michael Bloomberg, the independent mayor of New York City, is no one's idea of a hardline Republican conservative. Media titan Rupert Murdoch, whose empire includes Fox News and The Wall Street Journal, is no one's idea of a squishy Republican moderate. And Boston Mayor Thomas Menino, a lifelong Democrat, is no one's idea of a Republican at all.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago