It isn't every day that three men with such disparate ideological profiles find common cause, let alone on a high-profile issue that has been roiling American politics for years. But there they were at Boston's Seaport Hotel one evening last week,...
Absolutely no one.. none.. know what is coming over the border. We do not control it.. we do not know via aircraft or boots on the ground. The number of illegal aliens crossing? The Border Patrol tells us they catch about one in three. They are not fully.. fully funded and they work eight hours a day just like human beings. The Administration uses computers to determine how many are crossing, and that clearly means they are counting about 1/3rd of the actual number which make the administration and their counters.. very dangerous fellows. Do they create jobs? Who knows. Prominent journalists are calling the Congressional Budget Office non-partisan and I don't believe that at all.
Michael Bloomberg, the independent mayor of New York City, is no one's idea of a hardline Republican conservative. Media titan Rupert Murdoch, whose empire includes Fox News and The Wall Street Journal, is no one's idea of a squishy Republican moderate. And Boston Mayor Thomas Menino, a lifelong Democrat, is no one's idea of a Republican at all.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 11 hours ago