So now that the president has realized what an effective practice using drones is, he has stepped it up and is now building a drone base in Niger. The new base will be used for surveillance missions in the latest efforts by the president to help the French in their efforts to battle Islamic militants in neighboring Mali. The U.S. has now deployed 100 troops to the West African nation of Niger.
Drones are just fine as long as they do not diminish the thin blue line. As it stands now, the police cannot protect us in our homes and for that reason, I adamantly support pistols. We don't need to thin the police any more. And by the way, those police should be the paid for by the community that needs them. They should not be in the Federal Budget for the big cities, and not in the Federal Budget for smaller communities. Let the communities do the police, and set the laws according to those ideas they want defended.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 10 hours ago