A Pennsylvania judge has blocked the enforcement of a Pennsylvania Voter I.D. law just 35 days before the presidential election on November 6.
A Pennsylvania judge on Tuesday blocked the state from enforcing its strict voter ID law before the presidential election, citing "disenfranchisement" concerns. The ruling in a vital battleground state comes five weeks before the election.
The ruling, which could still be appealed, followed two days of testimony about the state's efforts to make it easier to get a valid photo ID, as well as possible hurdles for those seeking proper identification.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Nothing to see here: Obama is “Faithfully executing the laws” Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago