Don't ever forget Brian Terry , Jaime Zapata and the 200 Mexicans killed by Obama’s Fast and Furious guns. Trying to get rid of the 2nd amendment is backfiring on them. We'll be counting more dead bodies while Obama and Holder are trying to cover it up. Song “Arizona we’re proud of you” . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q81JiD9uZNE Verse. Even though Fast and Furious Holder hasn’t read it If you’re an American , not Jihadi or Hamas he’ll discredit it The Chief Organizer may not think a hard worker like Robert Krentz a winner A month after he died he had a good laugh at the correspondence dinner He wants illegals to be able to vote some day If they kill American heros like Brian Terry I guess that’s OK
During his confirmation hearings to become Obama's attorney general, Eric Holder stated that he wasn't authorized to talk about his role in the pardoning of Puerto Rican terrorists in the waning days of Bill Clinton's term -- despite the fact that Clinton had waived executive privilege pertaining to the pardons.
Given that Clinton had waived all executive privilege claims, either Holder was not being truthful when he refused to discuss his role in the pardons -- or President Obama did, indeed, make...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 minutes ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 54 minutes ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 4 hours ago