Don't ever forget Brian Terry , Jaime Zapata and the 200 Mexicans killed by Obama’s Fast and Furious guns. Trying to get rid of the 2nd amendment is backfiring on them. We'll be counting more dead bodies while Obama and Holder are trying to cover it up. Song “Arizona we’re proud of you” . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q81JiD9uZNE Verse. Even though Fast and Furious Holder hasn’t read it If you’re an American , not Jihadi or Hamas he’ll discredit it The Chief Organizer may not think a hard worker like Robert Krentz a winner A month after he died he had a good laugh at the correspondence dinner He wants illegals to be able to vote some day If they kill American heros like Brian Terry I guess that’s OK
During his confirmation hearings to become Obama's attorney general, Eric Holder stated that he wasn't authorized to talk about his role in the pardoning of Puerto Rican terrorists in the waning days of Bill Clinton's term -- despite the fact that Clinton had waived executive privilege pertaining to the pardons.
Given that Clinton had waived all executive privilege claims, either Holder was not being truthful when he refused to discuss his role in the pardons -- or President Obama did, indeed, make...
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 37 mins ago
- Monica Lewinsky’s return is scaring Hillary’s backers Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Video: The only technology that Americans really wanted from the future will soon be real Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Obamacare users pitched for voter registration Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- New flier from Georgia Democrats: You must vote in November to … prevent another Ferguson Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- The (still) shifting transcripts of the President’s remarks Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago