The Feminist Rape of Reputation

Joe890 Wrote: Dec 12, 2014 9:37 AM
I was falsely accused of attempted rape by a woma I had never met. I had no proof it wasn't me. Thanks to the work of two good cops I was cleared. Turns out she was trying to make her husband jealous.

Fanning the Wrong Flames

Joe890 Wrote: Jun 20, 2014 9:07 AM
And yet YOU voted for Obama because of his skin color. When will you say "I'm sorry America".
I am a staunch advocate o the death penalty but the ex-DA of New Orleans, Harry Connick seemed to have a very bad habit of withholding evidence that would prove a suspect innocent. It seems that every month another death row of lifer is released for prosecutorial malfeasance.

Give Me Just Recompense

Joe890 Wrote: Feb 19, 2014 6:24 PM
So if a union worker went on strike, he/she just got a non union job as an interim cutting a non union worker out of that opportunity. Nothing like a greedy union worker. Before you protest, I grew up in an IBEW home and had my card. The union screwed my DAD when he was alive, and my MOM when he died. Unions broke the airlines and the auto industry. When will we learn and outlaw these criminal enterprises.

Give Me Just Recompense

Joe890 Wrote: Feb 19, 2014 6:18 PM
Here, here. I agree.

Give Me Just Recompense

Joe890 Wrote: Feb 19, 2014 6:16 PM
As always, a great article. Now, when will you apologize for voting for Obama? Voting for someone because of skin color is as racist as not voting for someone because of skin color.

A Bridge Too Far-Fetched

Joe890 Wrote: Feb 06, 2014 9:14 AM
Christy wasn't played, he knew exactly what he was doing. He wanted Obama to win. If Romney had won, it meant the presidency would be locked up for eight years, maybe sixteen. He couldn't let that happen if he ever wanted a shot at president.

Burning Rubber (not exactly)

Joe890 Wrote: Nov 13, 2013 4:10 PM
When will you apologize for voting for Obama just because he was black. That makes you a racist.

Thank These Republicans for Obamacare

Joe890 Wrote: Oct 31, 2013 4:36 AM
I just love your in-depth comments and your well though out suggestions.

What Obama Said And Hillary Didn't Do

Joe890 Wrote: Oct 30, 2013 5:49 AM
Tell me one thing Hillary accomplished as FL Arkansas, FL USA, Senator NY, or Sec. State. NOTHING.