Of all the misguided, corrupt and deranged ideas floating around inside the D.C. bubble, perhaps the single worst one is giving illegal aliens amnesty as part of some sort of attempt to capture the Hispanic vote. If the GOP were to pursue a policy that primarily benefits corrupt business owners, the government of Mexico, and Democrats at the expense of our country and our own base, we'd truly deserve the "Stupid Party" moniker that has so often been hung around our neck. This policy wouldn't be a calculated risk or even a longshot; it would be a game of Russian Roulette...
So true. I personally have taken a page from the civil rights movement – boycott. I don’t go to movies, I won’t drink Starbucks, I won’t buy a GM or Chrysler vehicle and only consider vehicles made in right-to-work states, I look for the union label and if I find it, I buy something else, I research the I companies I consider buying from and if they support Democrats, I don’t buy, I stopped the local liberal paper, I only watch Fox affiliated local channels.. If 50 million of us did this, we would bring the Democrats to their knees. We are the ones paying the tax bills and it is time we made our economic impact felt.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- NYT poll: 65% of whites, 80% of blacks say police shouldn’t have military-style weapons Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- In effort to shield Obama from criticism on ISIS, White House makes everything worse Noah Rothman 12 hours ago