According to New York City’s mayor Bloomberg, the government’s highest duty is to promote healthy eating. His cause has been taken up by a growing number of politicians who want to ensure that all Americans are “normal” weight. It is more than a little disconcerting, then, to learn that the mounting number of federal, state, and local policies aimed at slimming our waists may be misguided. The results from a careful literature review recently published in the Journal of the American Medical Association showed that people who are overweight and even a bit obese actually live longer than normal...
When the socialist Bloomberg gets over his god complex and the people stop worshiping at the altar of government, maybe we, the people, real Americans will recognize that Karl Marx 10 principles of communism are already in place here in the UNITED STATES CORPORATION, a for profit entity formed in 1871 by tyrannical despots of both political parties. While boldly asserting themselves as THE answer, and plausibly maintaining their self proclaimed wisdom and aloofness as the 'elites', their domination has wrecked both this country and its people. Time for we, the people, to take charge... don't you think... WELL ARE YOU???
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- HHS: Why, no, we are not measuring the very metric ObamaCare was passed to improve Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Video: Meet your 2014 CPAC blogger of the year Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Carney: Why no, Obama does not regret being dismissive of Mitt Romney on Russia Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Brutal: Just one in 10 uninsured who qualify for ObamaCare exchange plans has signed up Allahpundit 9 hours ago