There were many factors that hurt Mitt Romney and favored Barack Obama in the 2012 presidential election. The Democrats portrayed Romney in the worst light possible; as a wealthy, out of touch millionaire who wanted to return women to the 1800's. The left wing media predictably did everything it could to perpetuate that false caricature. Obama's race was an advantage; voters of all persuasions, particularly minorities, still cannot get over the allure of the first black president. The 47% of Americans on welfare were predisposed to vote for the food stamp president over Romney, wanting the free goodies to keep...
In response to:
THAT IS A START, then continue.... then remove "democracy" as our purported government, it is a REPUBLIC form of government.... then remember that both political parties are rank currently with corruption, tyranny, despotism as evidenced by the families of politicians - generation after generation, and then require a Constitutional test of all processes, procedures on the part of each branch of government... Politicians have become the LAW UNTO THEMSELVES regardless of the 13th Amendments prohibiting the election of attorneys to office... Then & only then will real govt return... Research the UNITED STATES CORPORATION & 'color of law' & then tell others your results...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- HHS: Why, no, we are not measuring the very metric ObamaCare was passed to improve Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Video: Meet your 2014 CPAC blogger of the year Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Carney: Why no, Obama does not regret being dismissive of Mitt Romney on Russia Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Brutal: Just one in 10 uninsured who qualify for ObamaCare exchange plans has signed up Allahpundit 8 hours ago