Let’s Get Rid Of Offensive Things

Joe781 Wrote: Jun 23, 2014 10:16 AM
"celebrating a genocidal, power-mad narcissist who ignored the Constitution and imposed his will on people" I don't think Obama's actually genocidal... oh, you were talking about Andrew Jackson. My mistake. :)

You Bet This is Swiftboating

Joe781 Wrote: Jun 19, 2014 8:36 AM
"Kerry served our country a lot like many young men: reluctantly: He did a lot more than most of his generation, and a lot less than the true heroes. But, at the end of the day, he did serve." And then the NEXT day, he went to Washington and stabbed every American who served in Vietnam right in the back.

Progressives and the Unnecessary Lie

Joe781 Wrote: Jun 16, 2014 7:03 AM
They could have just hocked the silverware and furniture they stole. https://www.americarisingpac.org/bill-clinton-jokes-president-taking-govt-property-white-house-like-hillary/
I like the part where you tell Tammy Bruce that you know more about her sexual orientation and how she arrived at it than she does. That's some comedy gold, right there.

There Is A Good Case For Reparations

Joe781 Wrote: Jun 02, 2014 2:51 PM
"The tricky parts are from who, to who, what sort of reparation and how much?" If you can find me a person who was a slave in this country, and a person who owned slaves in this country, I will gladly help you make the latter pay something to the former. But since they'd both be over 150 years old, I don't think it's going to happen.
Can you eat just a little poison and not be harmed? Perhaps, but why the hell would you?

New Jersey Set To Ban Common Hunting Rifles

Joe781 Wrote: May 27, 2014 10:49 PM
Sure, I'll take a shot. I think the Leftist "plan" is to keep the bad guys laughing so hard at the stupidity of politicians and those who keep voting for them that they're no threat to anyone. Of course, this requires a constant flow of stupidity... something of which the Leftists are perfectly capable.
Exactly. The only "privilege test" these Leftists really offer is a passing glance at the color of your skin, nothing more.

Hashtag Heroes

Joe781 Wrote: May 12, 2014 9:01 AM
In her case, it would be called a hashHAG.

The Politics of Personal Distraction

Joe781 Wrote: Apr 14, 2014 7:09 AM
"Did you ever stop to think that those whites who voted for Obama in fact voted for him because they felt he was the better candidate?" I hate to think that so many people are that dumb. I'm actually giving them the benefit of the doubt by saying they voted for superficial reasons.