Florida's legal argument against Obamacare rested specifically on the Medicaid expansion, arguing that the federal government's threat to withhold all federal funding if a state did not participate in the expansion was an unlawful condition of the law. Governor Scott and Flordia won their case against the...
Exactly right. I left the Republican Party and joined the Libertarians. At this point it's either liberty or tyranny and most Republicans lean toward tyranny. Of course, all Democrats are now openly hostile to liberty.
Florida Governor Rick Scott today announced that he'd be participating in the federal expansion of Medicaid that was included in Obamacare. Rick Scott's administration was one of the original states to sue the Obama Administration in the wake of Obamacare, arguing that key provisions of the law were unconstitutional impositions on the states.
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 23 hours ago