Florida's legal argument against Obamacare rested specifically on the Medicaid expansion, arguing that the federal government's threat to withhold all federal funding if a state did not participate in the expansion was an unlawful condition of the law. Governor Scott and Flordia won their case against the...
Exactly right. I left the Republican Party and joined the Libertarians. At this point it's either liberty or tyranny and most Republicans lean toward tyranny. Of course, all Democrats are now openly hostile to liberty.
Florida Governor Rick Scott today announced that he'd be participating in the federal expansion of Medicaid that was included in Obamacare. Rick Scott's administration was one of the original states to sue the Obama Administration in the wake of Obamacare, arguing that key provisions of the law were unconstitutional impositions on the states.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Former loathsome nanny-state mayor confuses blogger with second awesome move this summer Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Video: Army Medal of Honor recipient breaks gavel at New York Stock Exchange Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Senate analysis: What does “success” look like for the GOP in 2014? Guy Benson 8 hours ago
- Could a Republican president gut ObamaCare without action from Congress or the Supreme Court? Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Rubio: Immigration reform won’t happen for another 10 years unless border security comes first Allahpundit 9 hours ago