Florida's legal argument against Obamacare rested specifically on the Medicaid expansion, arguing that the federal government's threat to withhold all federal funding if a state did not participate in the expansion was an unlawful condition of the law. Governor Scott and Flordia won their case against the...
55% of the country is economically illiterate. Just keep on voting for massive government, high taxes, more and more regulations, less liberty, and accept the consequences in 10 years, or maybe less.
Florida Governor Rick Scott today announced that he'd be participating in the federal expansion of Medicaid that was included in Obamacare. Rick Scott's administration was one of the original states to sue the Obama Administration in the wake of Obamacare, arguing that key provisions of the law were unconstitutional impositions on the states.
- Tom Steyer: I am absolutely nothing at all like the Koch brothers Erika Johnsen 22 minutes ago
- Video: AFP launches ObamaCare attacks on four vulnerable Senate Dems Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- DoJ guidelines on Obama drug-war clemency: 10 years in prison minimum Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Rand Paul on abortion: “We’re not changing any of the laws until the country is persuaded otherwise” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Feds bust prep-school drug ring Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Has al-Qaeda taken over a secret US base in Libya? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago