Florida's legal argument against Obamacare rested specifically on the Medicaid expansion, arguing that the federal government's threat to withhold all federal funding if a state did not participate in the expansion was an unlawful condition of the law. Governor Scott and Flordia won their case against the...
55% of the country is economically illiterate. Just keep on voting for massive government, high taxes, more and more regulations, less liberty, and accept the consequences in 10 years, or maybe less.
Florida Governor Rick Scott today announced that he'd be participating in the federal expansion of Medicaid that was included in Obamacare. Rick Scott's administration was one of the original states to sue the Obama Administration in the wake of Obamacare, arguing that key provisions of the law were unconstitutional impositions on the states.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 54 minutes ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago