In wake of the recent tragedy involving the death of Trayvon Martin in FL, America has once again been thrust into the race debate. Trayvon was shot and killed by George Zimmerman, who was labeled a “white Hispanic” by some mainstream media outlets, and thus began a flurry of relentless racial attacks. Since there has been no conclusive evidence to this point that shows that Zimmerman had a racial motive, it would be appropriate and wise to put the racial rhetoric on hold and let the justice system do its work. I do not criticize or ridicule those who have been...
I would like to see the day when people stop putting labels on other people. This is what divides us more than anything else. Every man or woman on the planet are different, but do you realize that we share more things in common than we differ from? We breath, eat, sleep, laugh, cry, bleed and die in basically the same way. We stop getting along when we label ourselves and white or black, democrat or republican, christian or muslim, etc, etc... If we don't learn to drop these labels and see each other as "people" than we are doomed to kill each other until we are all dead. I'm not saying we have to like every one and hold hands and sing Kumbaya, I'm just saying respect your neighbor as you would wish to be respected.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Good: Comedienne refuses to apologize for telling jokes Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Shocking report: Obama didn’t even finish Jiro’s sushi Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Who’s up for a Throwback Thursday with Kim Jong Un? Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Georgia governor signs liberalizing concealed carry law Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- McCain: It’s a stain on America’s honor that we haven’t passed amnesty yet Allahpundit 8 hours ago