In wake of the recent tragedy involving the death of Trayvon Martin in FL, America has once again been thrust into the race debate. Trayvon was shot and killed by George Zimmerman, who was labeled a “white Hispanic” by some mainstream media outlets, and thus began a flurry of relentless racial attacks. Since there has been no conclusive evidence to this point that shows that Zimmerman had a racial motive, it would be appropriate and wise to put the racial rhetoric on hold and let the justice system do its work. I do not criticize or ridicule those who have been...
I would like to see the day when people stop putting labels on other people. This is what divides us more than anything else. Every man or woman on the planet are different, but do you realize that we share more things in common than we differ from? We breath, eat, sleep, laugh, cry, bleed and die in basically the same way. We stop getting along when we label ourselves and white or black, democrat or republican, christian or muslim, etc, etc... If we don't learn to drop these labels and see each other as "people" than we are doomed to kill each other until we are all dead. I'm not saying we have to like every one and hold hands and sing Kumbaya, I'm just saying respect your neighbor as you would wish to be respected.
- Audio: Joe Biden being Joe Biden, Jewish outreach edition Ed Morrissey 21 mins ago
- Benghazi hearings about to force the press to pay attention Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- CBS/NYT poll shows Obama at new low on terrorism, foreign policy Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Sotloff “fixer”: Americans never contacted me after his abduction Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- David Cameron to Scotland: Baby, don’t go. Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago