In wake of the recent tragedy involving the death of Trayvon Martin in FL, America has once again been thrust into the race debate. Trayvon was shot and killed by George Zimmerman, who was labeled a “white Hispanic” by some mainstream media outlets, and thus began a flurry of relentless racial attacks. Since there has been no conclusive evidence to this point that shows that Zimmerman had a racial motive, it would be appropriate and wise to put the racial rhetoric on hold and let the justice system do its work. I do not criticize or ridicule those who have been...
I would like to see the day when people stop putting labels on other people. This is what divides us more than anything else. Every man or woman on the planet are different, but do you realize that we share more things in common than we differ from? We breath, eat, sleep, laugh, cry, bleed and die in basically the same way. We stop getting along when we label ourselves and white or black, democrat or republican, christian or muslim, etc, etc... If we don't learn to drop these labels and see each other as "people" than we are doomed to kill each other until we are all dead. I'm not saying we have to like every one and hold hands and sing Kumbaya, I'm just saying respect your neighbor as you would wish to be respected.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 12 hours ago