In wake of the recent tragedy involving the death of Trayvon Martin in FL, America has once again been thrust into the race debate. Trayvon was shot and killed by George Zimmerman, who was labeled a “white Hispanic” by some mainstream media outlets, and thus began a flurry of relentless racial attacks. Since there has been no conclusive evidence to this point that shows that Zimmerman had a racial motive, it would be appropriate and wise to put the racial rhetoric on hold and let the justice system do its work. I do not criticize or ridicule those who have been...
Kirkie, I have been handcuffed an thrown on the hood of a car because I was profiled as a "Biker". I am a large framed 48 year old white guy with a beard and was riding a Harley Davidson Motorcycle at the local Fair. The cops claimed I was in a biker gang and wanted to harass me. I am a Vice President of the company I work for, the President of my neighborhood home owners association, and at one time a deacon at the church I attended and have no affiliations to any "Biker Gang". Cops do what they do to whom ever they want to. It may be true that they profile black people more than others, but it occurs to me that black people seem to push the edge more than white people. I mean no disrespect by that, just stating an observation.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 14 hours ago