In wake of the recent tragedy involving the death of Trayvon Martin in FL, America has once again been thrust into the race debate. Trayvon was shot and killed by George Zimmerman, who was labeled a “white Hispanic” by some mainstream media outlets, and thus began a flurry of relentless racial attacks. Since there has been no conclusive evidence to this point that shows that Zimmerman had a racial motive, it would be appropriate and wise to put the racial rhetoric on hold and let the justice system do its work. I do not criticize or ridicule those who have been...
People give way to much power to law enforcement. It is not the law enforcement agencies who create the profiles, it is people just like me and you who create them. It is up to us to decide what is good and bad behavior and it is up to us to us to encourage social change. We create society by deciding what is acceptable behavior. We allow our children to dress and act like gangsters, we let them mimic what they see on TV and MTV. It is okay for them to curse in every sentence, it is okay to let them walk around with their pants hanging down below their crotch like an idiot, it is okay for them to act like a fool, because we are too stupid to show them the error of these kinds of actions.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Teamsters appeal to “Top Chef” for employment by threatening to bash in Padma Lakshmi’s face Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Rick Perry: It’s entirely possible that ISIS has already crossed the southern border Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- “Today is a miraculous day”: Dr. Kent Brantly speaks after recovering from Ebola Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- YouGov poll: Most Americans, and most Democrats, do not wish Hillary had won in 2008 Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Report: Obama’s Bergdahl swap violated the law Noah Rothman 11 hours ago