In wake of the recent tragedy involving the death of Trayvon Martin in FL, America has once again been thrust into the race debate. Trayvon was shot and killed by George Zimmerman, who was labeled a “white Hispanic” by some mainstream media outlets, and thus began a flurry of relentless racial attacks. Since there has been no conclusive evidence to this point that shows that Zimmerman had a racial motive, it would be appropriate and wise to put the racial rhetoric on hold and let the justice system do its work. I do not criticize or ridicule those who have been...
People cannot be forced to be non racist, they ave to choose to be. However, as long as people insist they are being repressed and demand special attention, racism will continue. It is only when a person can see themselves as the same as everyone else that they become equal. Mind you, the the word equal does not mean superior. Equal respect means that each person must allow a certain level of free respect no matter what color or creed you are. Weather or not more respect is given is based upon your merit as a person. If you are a worthless example of humanity, you get no respect. Learn to see without color first and you will learn to respect individual people more.
- CBS poll: GOP lead in generic Congressional ballot similar to final 2010 poll Ed Morrissey 11 mins ago
- Less than a week before the midterms, Obama backs off deportations of illegal immigrants Noah Rothman 50 mins ago
- Video: Doctor quarantined in California after return from Liberia Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Science: Nobel Prize-winning doctor backs Christie’s quarantine plan Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- The middle class can’t afford to live in liberal cities Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago