In wake of the recent tragedy involving the death of Trayvon Martin in FL, America has once again been thrust into the race debate. Trayvon was shot and killed by George Zimmerman, who was labeled a “white Hispanic” by some mainstream media outlets, and thus began a flurry of relentless racial attacks. Since there has been no conclusive evidence to this point that shows that Zimmerman had a racial motive, it would be appropriate and wise to put the racial rhetoric on hold and let the justice system do its work. I do not criticize or ridicule those who have been...
People cannot be forced to be non racist, they ave to choose to be. However, as long as people insist they are being repressed and demand special attention, racism will continue. It is only when a person can see themselves as the same as everyone else that they become equal. Mind you, the the word equal does not mean superior. Equal respect means that each person must allow a certain level of free respect no matter what color or creed you are. Weather or not more respect is given is based upon your merit as a person. If you are a worthless example of humanity, you get no respect. Learn to see without color first and you will learn to respect individual people more.
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 59 minutes ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 18 hours ago