This week, menacing union goons unleashed threats, profanity and punches in Michigan, which is now poised to become a "right-to-work" state. Obama met the initial outbreak of violence with...
In response to:
Why not sue the people who start fights? There all on flim. They know who they are. Load them up with law suits. Keep them in court. Over and over. Sue the union thugs then the unions. Keep it up till they bleed money. This will stop them and when they break and do dirty work make sure to fire them. Start a fight jail time.
Not so many moons ago, President Obama urged us all to "make sure that we are talking with each other in a way that heals, not a way that wounds." He Who Heals advocated "a more civil and honest public discourse" in the wake of the January 2011 Tucson massacre. As usual, though, the White House has granted Big Labor bullies a permanent waiver from the lofty edicts it issues to everyone else.
- Dems fret that ISIS will force America to return to Iraq Noah Rothman 11 mins ago
- Video: Don Lemon claims “most people” can buy automatic weapons in America Ed Morrissey 52 mins ago
- Video: The shooting of Kajieme Powell Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Perry grand juror also a Texas Democratic Party delegate? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Sen. Bernie Sanders confronted by constituents: ‘F*** Israel!’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Obama not grasping the seriousness of the Foley murder, says … Chris Matthews? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago