North Korea: The Korean Central News Agency published in English on 26 January that, "A consultative meeting of officials in the fields of state security and foreign affairs took place as regards the grave situation prevailing in the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK).
Kim Jong Un, first secretary of the Workers' Party of Korea (WPK), first chairman of the DPRK National Defense Commission and supreme commander of the Korean People's Army (KPA), convened the meeting and guided it….
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014