Giuliani Versus Obama

Joe43 Wrote: Feb 26, 2015 8:38 AM
If he loved this country so much, why in the world is he trying to change us into something we are not? Why would he do some of the things he is doing? Patriotic,? I think not.

Random Thoughts

Joe43 Wrote: Jan 30, 2015 8:09 AM
Rational, common sense and reasoning are not traits that people in Washington DC have, for some unknown reason, all three seem to skip that city. Is there not one person there that will rise up and come forward to lead us with all three of those traits firmly intact? Fantasy thinking I know, but one can hope someone of moral conviction will come forward. So Far all I see are the same ole some ole, all faces of charlatans.

'Diversity' in Action

Joe43 Wrote: Jan 24, 2015 9:48 AM
Exactly where do these people come from? The ones who take common sense and throw it all out the window, all because of some misguided belief that the United States is just some big dumping ground for the world to use anytime it wants, or anytime their leaders want to dump their criminals onto us. Where, we are supposed to let in anyone who wants to come in and welcome them with open arms and all the rights that we, the American people have, and in some cases even more rights that we enjoy. Where does is this kind of logic come from? Oh yea, the liberal Universities that are teaching our kids that this is somehow the way to utopia. This is the dangerous, and we will pay for this, just like Europe is.

The 'Equality' Racket

Joe43 Wrote: Jan 12, 2015 6:29 PM
I am by no means rich, I have, and I always will work hard for what I earn. My biggest goal is to make sure there is food on the table, clothes on the backs, and a roof over myself and my family's heads. Everything else is a bonus. I am getting sick and tired of hearing about what someone else has over what the rest of the masses have. There is certainly no shortage of crybabies in the world, to tell you that you should have the "Right" to what the "Rich Guy" has. No you don't have any "Right', only if you go out and earn it do you have the right to have what the "Rich Guy" has. I am also tired of hearing that you don't have the opportunity that "Rich Guy" has, or had. Yes you do, we all have the opportunity to lift ourselves out of whatever hole we find ourselves in. It's called getting off your lazy behind and go out and work for it, and stop listening to the crybabies out there telling you, you were some how discriminated against. All this whining is making me sick. We live in the greatest country on Earth, with opportunity abound, use, and take advantage of it, that is of course, after you wipe the tears of envy away.

Racial Quota Punishment

Joe43 Wrote: Nov 23, 2014 9:13 AM
To think they do this and actually know what the outcome is going to be, is a crime. But as usual as long as a democrat gets elected, that's justification enough to raise and harm a whole race and group of kids just to get elected. Why are these politicians not in jail, instead of running our country?

A Legacy of Liberalism

Joe43 Wrote: Nov 18, 2014 8:57 AM
Sounds reasonable to me. Looking a gift horse in the mouth and then trashing the very thing that eventually brought freedom to themselves gets nobody no where. But here in the United States we have a thing called the "Freedom of the Press" which is an oxymoron, there is no freedom of the press, only a press who wants to tear us apart from one another, and make us feel this made up "White Guilt" and "White Privilege" thing, sorry not buying it.

A Legacy of Liberalism

Joe43 Wrote: Nov 18, 2014 8:48 AM
Wouldn't you just love to hear what this idiot from the New York Times, Nicholas Kristof, has to say about Dr. Sowell's total destruction of his article, and his supposed facts. I would love to hear his rebuttal, but fat chance of that ever happening, because when liberals have been debunked, cower and hide when they are proven to be false prophets. Mr. Kristoff, what say you? We anxiously wait for you to respond. No, I didn't think so.

Random Thoughts

Joe43 Wrote: Oct 28, 2014 4:26 PM
I don't see another Reagen on the horizon, there isn't another man alive willing to go into politics that would be worth a damn, the smart ones stay away from this madness, so we are going to creep closer and closer into oblivion, until someone with enough guts to stand up to the left and say, oh no you don't, you are not going to take this country down with you, and to your level of evil.

Predatory Journalism

Joe43 Wrote: Oct 22, 2014 5:27 PM
Once again Mr. Sowell tells it like it is. The only problem is that the people of the New York Times are just not smart enough to get it. The Old Grey Lady is in need of repair, and if you use their way of thinking they would hire a ditch digger to do what only a prudent businessman would do. it just amazes me that they are still in business, when was the last time they recorded a profit?

Irresponsible 'Education'

Joe43 Wrote: Oct 16, 2014 8:47 AM
If you listen to the left in this country, one would think that us Americans are the worst people to ever inhibit the planet. They lay all the blame for the worlds problems at our feet. When the reality is, no one race of people has done more for humanity than us Americans. That is the real history, not the fabricated one that the so called educated elitists would have you believe. I don't feel any sense of guilt about being a white American male, as a matter of fact, I am rather proud of what and who I am. I have oppressed nobody, neither has anyone in my family tree. When I hear that when some disaster occurs somewhere, who is the first to step up and help? Why it's the Americans of course, nobody has the compassion, the expertise, or the will to step up and help, like an American does. That is the real History of being an American, are we perfect? No, of course not, nobody is, and nobody ever will be perfect.