In response to:
Absolutely they would. Stands' problem, if you could refer to it as such, is that he doesn't possess a low enough opinion of human nature. There can always be found those who would have zero problem whatsoever committing murder and mayhem under color of authority. And they wouldn't lose any sleep because they would have already convinced themselves that what they were doing is right, or they would be psychopathic enough about it not to care overmuch in the first place.
- Science: Nobel Prize-winning doctor backs Christie’s quarantine plan Noah Rothman 36 mins ago
- The middle class can’t afford to live in liberal cities Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- In two New York districts, two trouncings to warm your heart Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- TSA confiscates a toy ray-gun belt buckle. Because security. Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Oh my: Plurality of Republicans think Mitt Romney should run for president Allahpundit 12 hours ago