Williams, in a Wall Street Journal piece called "Race and the Gun Debate," writes: "Gun-related violence and murders are concentrated among blacks and Latinos in big cities. Murders with guns are the No. 1 cause of death for African-American men between the ages of 15 and 34. But talking about race in the context of guns...
Of course not. To do so would put both their power base and income streams at risk.
My latest book, "Dear Father, Dear Son," focuses on the importance of fathers -- and the increasing number of children who grow up in homes without one. Fox's Juan Williams understands this -- sort of. He gets the "what," but not the "why."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- NYT: Chelsea Clinton gets $75K per speech Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Ted Cruz declines to follow Palin’s lead in calling for Obama’s impeachment Allahpundit 5 hours ago