Progressivism Claims Another Life

Joe306tow Wrote: Dec 07, 2014 9:53 AM
It is Disgusting that both sides, are using a mans death for political gain. Shame on you. None of the Big Mouths like Sharpie, and such give a damn. They see this as a way to get donations for their "Movements". Yeah, Movements. Sharpie, go to the drug store and buy some laxatives. And pay for you own Movements, without Race Baiting.

Progressivism Claims Another Life

Joe306tow Wrote: Dec 07, 2014 9:49 AM
Dose it matter? Really? Who cares if 'F'ing Liberals, 'F'ing Conservatives and Stupid laws are to Blame. A man is DEAD!
My wife's boss loves this. Every time Liberal Idiots make a rush to judgement about "Gun Control" after a shooting, or some politician, or Al Sharpton blabs about evil "GUNS". More guns are sold. The the wife's boss sells more gun holsters for those guns. So, Black Friday gun sales are good news for winthrop holsters.
Qualified to be President! As opposed to who? Hilary Clinton? I will take a chance on Carson. I did NOT Vote for Odumbass. Neither time. I saw something in his eyes that told me this guy is a hater, a lair, and fraud. I was right.

Taxing Online a Matter of Fairness?

Joe306tow Wrote: Oct 26, 2014 10:20 AM
Yep, Tax More and spend more. Why must we the people pay for mismanagement by State or Local politicians? You want paid parental leave, for your employees? Then pay for it by cutting employee benefits somewhere else. Taxpayers should NOT be stuck paying for this carrot that a politician gives to UNION members, just to get more votes for himself. Why should taxpayers be stuck paying for political cronyism?
Yea, keep eye on those ISIS fighters and Friends. Like the one in the White House. I wonder how many rounds of golf Obama played with his ISIS brothers? lol
Obama has and will sway more voters than D'Souza to vote for the GOP. Yep, every time someone says Obama-care, Benghazi, IRS scandal, or ISIS, the Democrat Senators slip further against their Republican opponents in the polls. Sorry, Dinesh. You can harm the Liberal Democrats more than they can themselves.

Boycott Burger King?

Joe306tow Wrote: Sep 01, 2014 7:04 AM

Boycott Burger King?

Joe306tow Wrote: Sep 01, 2014 6:45 AM
Your article is inaccurate. 1.) Burger king publicly stated they are keeping their headquarters in Miami, Florida. 2.) Eaton Corporation is LOCATED in Suburban Cleveland, Ohio. Which since I live in this area I know it is in the USA! Want proof? Google Earth. They did move from Downtown Cleveland, to a Campus in the Chagrin Highlands of Beachwood, Ohio. But although the name Chagrin Highlands sounds like it is located in Europe, it is in Greater Cleveland. And, just some advanced fact checks. Cleveland is also home to: American Greetings, Lincoln Electric, Progressive Insurance, and The Cleveland Clinic.

Whatever Happened to the Chevy Volt?

Joe306tow Wrote: Aug 31, 2014 7:30 AM
I understand that, we are still funding GM. But, sticking ones head in the sand and hoping problems will go away on their own NEVER works. Plus, as a consumer, one see the New direction the CEO is going, and the fact that GM wants to make things right is great Public Relations. I own a Grand Prix that is part of the expanded recall. My daughter owns a cobalt. I was not considering ever purchasing another GM product. Now, with the company willing to make things right, I have changed my plans. My next vehicle will be from GM. If enough folks like me feel the same way, then GM will do great and repay their loan to the US taxpayers.