It is no surprise by now that the White House is engaged in a full-blown cover-up of the 9/11 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya. First, the Obama administration blamed a YouTube video insulting Islam for the violence, saying a mob protesting the film got out of control, leading to the deaths of U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens, Navy SEALs Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty and Information Management Officer Sean Smith. We now know through multiple reports and emails that the White House and as many as 400 national security officials knew within two hours of the attack that...
In response to:
The whole episode in Libya was a classic example of management incompetence. Hillary's main job as Sec. of State is to manage the State Department. That is to see that the people who work in the State Department do the jobs they were hired to do and to see that they have the resources to do them. The President's main job is to manage the Executive Branch of the Federal Government and to see that the people who work there(including Hillary) do the jobs they are hired to do and to see that they have the resources to do them. Obama and Hillary combined had zero management experience before their present jobs. Hillary sees herself as a "Super Diplomat" and Obama sees himself as a public relations czar. Neither see themselves as managers.
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 48 minutes ago
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- “Are you a Christian?” Tucker Carlson vs. Kirsten Powers on admitting children from Central America Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Joe Scarborough on Israel: “We cannot be associated with this if this continues” Allahpundit 4 hours ago