It is no surprise by now that the White House is engaged in a full-blown cover-up of the 9/11 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya. First, the Obama administration blamed a YouTube video insulting Islam for the violence, saying a mob protesting the film got out of control, leading to the deaths of U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens, Navy SEALs Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty and Information Management Officer Sean Smith. We now know through multiple reports and emails that the White House and as many as 400 national security officials knew within two hours of the attack that...
In response to:
The whole episode in Libya was a classic example of management incompetence. Hillary's main job as Sec. of State is to manage the State Department. That is to see that the people who work in the State Department do the jobs they were hired to do and to see that they have the resources to do them. The President's main job is to manage the Executive Branch of the Federal Government and to see that the people who work there(including Hillary) do the jobs they are hired to do and to see that they have the resources to do them. Obama and Hillary combined had zero management experience before their present jobs. Hillary sees herself as a "Super Diplomat" and Obama sees himself as a public relations czar. Neither see themselves as managers.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 15 hours ago