Is It As Close As That?

Joe296 Wrote: 15 hours ago (8:37 AM)
The "Low Information Generation".....

Michael Brown and Race Hoaxes

Joe296 Wrote: Oct 24, 2014 1:40 PM
I worked in a predominantly black community for several years. Many, if not most, of the business establishments in the community had burglar bars on the doors and windows. If you drove through the residential areas many of the homes had burglar bars on the doors and windows. I don't think the burglar bars were there because white people were coming into the community and burglarizing the businesses and homes.

Michael Brown and Race Hoaxes

Joe296 Wrote: Oct 24, 2014 1:34 PM
There seems to be an element in the black community that longs for the 1960's where all their problems can be blamed on others and racism. I am sick and tired of hearing about all the black males fearing for their lives every time they walk down the street. If this is the cases in some places it is the fault of the blacks because they instill fear through reputation and the behavior of some in those places. If I am walking down a sidewalk and I see a collie or a cocker spaniel coming my way I will continue walking. However, if I see a pit bull coming down the sidewalk I will probably change sides of the street to avoid the pit bull. Now, the collie or the cocker spaniel might be more dangerous than this particular pit bull but the reputation of the pit bull will cause me not to take a chance. The same is true of people.

Jeanne Shaheen's Ebola Opportunities Team

Joe296 Wrote: Oct 23, 2014 7:40 AM
Not a single Republican voted for Obamacare. Republicans have repeatedly called for sealing the border as a prerequisite for discussions about immigration reform. Why some of the "conservatives" keep saying there is no difference between Democrats and Republicans is beyond belief. I think some "conservatives" are just too damn lazy to get out and vote and they use this argument as an excuse for staying home on election day. We can thank them for Obama and the government we have today.

Jeanne Shaheen's Ebola Opportunities Team

Joe296 Wrote: Oct 23, 2014 7:34 AM
They obviously are against Obamacare because not a single Republican voted for it. Republicans have for years called for the border to be shut down as a prerequisite to discussions about immigration reform. The Democrats control the government because the control two branches. The Republicans have passed numerous bills to the Senate where Harry Reid has thrown them in the trash can. The people who like to say there is no difference between Democrats and Republicans are the people who have brought us the government we have in Washington today.
Simply not true
Hussein had used chemical weapons on numerous occasions prior to the war. He used them against the Kurds, he used them against the Iranians during the Iraq-Iran war and he used them against the Shia in his own country. Hussein killed thousands of people with chemical weapons while he was in power. Prior to the war he had(as the article states) plenty to time to remove or bury the chemical weapons he had. My personal opinion is that there are tons of chemical weapons at present buried deep underground in Iraq. It is simply a matter of finding them. In order to say that Hussein did not have weapons of mass destruction one would have to remove chemical weapons from the category of weapons of mass destruction.

Why Republicans Don't Get It

Joe296 Wrote: Oct 22, 2014 7:25 AM
I think conservatives forget Goldwater. He lost by a much larger margin than McClain or Romney.

The Audacity of Greg Orman

Joe296 Wrote: Oct 21, 2014 7:37 AM
Grimes is the essence of Democrats. "Lie, even when the truth will serve you better" "How do you know a Democrat is lying? His/her lips are moving."

The Audacity of Greg Orman

Joe296 Wrote: Oct 21, 2014 7:33 AM
Anybody making campaign contributions to Obama, Hillary, Reid and Franken should be automatically disqualified from seeking office due to mental incapacity.