In response to:
Agree. Many blacks can't seem to realize or accept the fact that what they describe as "racism" is simply impressions based on behavior. The ethnicity of a person who behaves in a way that I don't respect is irrelevant. Many blacks don't seem to want to admit that they, like other people, have to earn the respect of others. They believe they can behave how they want and if you don't respect the way they behave then you are a racist. Until the opinion leaders in this country begin focusing on behavior instead of race the problem will not be resolved. Until pressure is put on these punks from all sides they will never change their behavior. The race hustlers continue to make excuses for them.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: Phoenix business owner foils bank robbery by waiting at get-away car with his gun Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Obama: Hey, all these red-state Democrats running away from me are strong supporters who vote with me! Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: The ultimate gross-out Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Scary news from MoveOn: If Republicans win the Senate, they might use a dubious procedure known as “reconciliation” Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago