The proposed regulation would require store owners to label prepared, unpackaged foods found in salad bars and food bars, soups and bakery items. Erik Lieberman, regulatory counsel at the Food Marketing Institute, said testing foods for nutritional data will require either expensive software or even more costly off-site laboratory assessments.
Lieberman said failure to get it right comes with...
In response to:
I have said since he got elected that it is his intent to drive the cost of food, medical care, and energy through the roof. That will result in civil unrest and then he can finish "socializing" our country. Declare martial law and take control. Suspend the Constitution, (which he has already done) and appoint himself president for life. He has already driven a state into the 1878 Posse Comitatus Act. Section 1385 of Title 18 USC. H.R. 5122 of the John Warner Defense Authorization Acto of 2007 suspends posse comitatus and allows the use of the military to enforce civil law anywhere in the country. BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID.
- Bill O’Reilly: Why not raise a 25,000-man global mercenary army to fight ISIS? Allahpundit 40 mins ago
- Video: Semi-retired president now saluting Marines with coffee in hand Allahpundit 56 mins ago
- Video: MNsure renewal process nonexistent Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Pentagon: ‘Years’ of war ahead in Syria and Iraq Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Carson: “Likelihood is strong” that I’ll run for President in 2016 Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- TEMS Tuesday: Andrew Malcolm, Sen. James Inhofe, Salena Zito Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago