The proposed regulation would require store owners to label prepared, unpackaged foods found in salad bars and food bars, soups and bakery items. Erik Lieberman, regulatory counsel at the Food Marketing Institute, said testing foods for nutritional data will require either expensive software or even more costly off-site laboratory assessments.
Lieberman said failure to get it right comes with...
In response to:
I have said since he got elected that it is his intent to drive the cost of food, medical care, and energy through the roof. That will result in civil unrest and then he can finish "socializing" our country. Declare martial law and take control. Suspend the Constitution, (which he has already done) and appoint himself president for life. He has already driven a state into the 1878 Posse Comitatus Act. Section 1385 of Title 18 USC. H.R. 5122 of the John Warner Defense Authorization Acto of 2007 suspends posse comitatus and allows the use of the military to enforce civil law anywhere in the country. BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014