The proposed regulation would require store owners to label prepared, unpackaged foods found in salad bars and food bars, soups and bakery items. Erik Lieberman, regulatory counsel at the Food Marketing Institute, said testing foods for nutritional data will require either expensive software or even more costly off-site laboratory assessments.
Lieberman said failure to get it right comes with...
In response to:
I have said since he got elected that it is his intent to drive the cost of food, medical care, and energy through the roof. That will result in civil unrest and then he can finish "socializing" our country. Declare martial law and take control. Suspend the Constitution, (which he has already done) and appoint himself president for life. He has already driven a state into the 1878 Posse Comitatus Act. Section 1385 of Title 18 USC. H.R. 5122 of the John Warner Defense Authorization Acto of 2007 suspends posse comitatus and allows the use of the military to enforce civil law anywhere in the country. BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID.
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago