I have a obvious question did they really buy back illegal shotguns? At least one of the shotguns displayed was in violation of federal gun laws. Another question is did they bother to do a check on the owner status were any of the guns stolen? If so, were the sellers arrested. One final question if universal background checks are required in the future will they have to do a background check before the cops get the gun.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Super: NASA’s asteroid avoidance program is on par with the rest of the federal government Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Adrian Peterson: “I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser.” Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Video: Florida mom arrested, charged with child neglect for letting her seven-year-old have a sip of whiskey Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Officer in Daniele Watts handcuff incident was responding to a call Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Friendly reminder: Republicans could absolutely fail to win the Senate Guy Benson 12 hours ago