I have a obvious question did they really buy back illegal shotguns? At least one of the shotguns displayed was in violation of federal gun laws. Another question is did they bother to do a check on the owner status were any of the guns stolen? If so, were the sellers arrested. One final question if universal background checks are required in the future will they have to do a background check before the cops get the gun.
- Video: Alabama widows kicked off of insurance because of ObamaCare Ed Morrissey 19 minutes ago
- Putin: Yeah, we had soldiers in Crimea before the plebiscite Ed Morrissey 59 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Enjoy Sec. Donald Rumsfeld’s Tax Day letter to the IRS Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Is the wind lobby’s most precious subsidy finally losing steam in Congress? Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- “Russia has not invaded Ukraine,” and other great moments in Russian propaganda Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago