I have a obvious question did they really buy back illegal shotguns? At least one of the shotguns displayed was in violation of federal gun laws. Another question is did they bother to do a check on the owner status were any of the guns stolen? If so, were the sellers arrested. One final question if universal background checks are required in the future will they have to do a background check before the cops get the gun.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago