Evidence Tampering U

Joe1626 Wrote: Nov 12, 2012 8:22 AM
discussions about the allegations. I was "thrown out" of the office. After two more episodes of that nature, the routine was established. They called me in. I pulled out my recorder. They terminated the session. I realized they were on the run. I gradually escalated to the point of suing the persons who deliberately sought to defame. Five years before I retired, the biggest fear that the department had was that another fool would show up with another allegation. Dirty Harry, without a recorder, would have ground up and fed to the media dogs before the sun went down.

Evidence Tampering U

Joe1626 Wrote: Nov 12, 2012 8:17 AM
I'm a retired police officer and retired army. Internal Affairs sections in police departments moved center stage in the late 60's. They were quickly converted to kangaroo courts by big city liberals. The "process" was so abusive that for the first five years of dealing with them, they recorded every "hearing" and then edited the tape to conform to their narrative FOIA laws did not exist then). Finally, around 1973, technology gave ne access to a mini-cassette recorder with a lapel mike. But instead of concealing the device, I simply placed it on the desk of the investigator where it would record all conversation. He demanded to know what I was doing. Told that it would serve to give me an accurate record for all future cont'd

The New York Times Gets Life Support

Joe1626 Wrote: Nov 11, 2012 8:57 AM
The media have learned nothing in the last four years. They are now commanding us to adore great leader because of the wonderful words that he spoke on Wednesday, where he said he was going to treat everyone so good. He did this without disowning Valerie Jarrett's remarks on last Sunday. She'd said, " Obama will be re-elected. " She said, "We (Obama adminstration) " would then proceed to "punish their enemies...those who were against us." She said, "We (Obama admin) will reward our friends." She said, "We know who (enemies) are and we do not forget." Surely WAPO, NYT, USAT, would not have deliberately concealed these remarks as CBS di BHO's remarks on Benghazzi.
Let'em burn. Then the former inhabitants can proceed to to Mississppi to plead for a job picking cotton. The problem is, that almost everywhere, they have been replaced by far more efficient systems and by Mexicans who will really perform the duties they were hired to perform.
Notice whose budget Obama busted to get relief for Sandy. Essentially, the U.S Air Force that was forbidden to relieve the bekeagured embassy in Tripoli is niow charged with ferrying the heavy equipment of civilian corporations who had no means to arrive at critical destinations. Now, watch and see how many of these companies are lavished with bundles of tax dollars and never billed for the transportaion their equipment received. I am curious about how some of these companies are being selected. With unchecked crony capitalism running this show, we are going to pay for a lot of work that never gets done.
Tuttletacoma-Haitii is a prime example of exclusive black leadership. Born as "The First Black democracy" in 1804, it has been a complete disaster throughout its history. Eaven the earthquake aid of 10 billion, delivered , in part, by Bill Clinton, vanished without a penny being applied to the needs of the population. UN administrators have not found the money and have never indicted anyone for the theft.. The next best example(s) are all of the American cities governed by majority black administrations. Once a formula has failed, without so much as a single success, competent people discard it forever.

Romney Is What the Country Needs Right Now

Joe1626 Wrote: Nov 01, 2012 12:56 PM
Excellent point, George.

Romney Is What the Country Needs Right Now

Joe1626 Wrote: Nov 01, 2012 12:54 PM
Winkmeister-After studying a number of your posts, I think I am hearing background noise of Obama 2012 cash falling into your pockets. I am unable to see you attacking the corrupt media (Who, for example, are known to be concealing emails relating to the Libyan fiasco) and other steps that are more appropriate to getting Obama out of office. I do not expect you to suddenly disclose whose payroll your're on, but just who were you supporting when you were called "David."

Romney Is What the Country Needs Right Now

Joe1626 Wrote: Nov 01, 2012 12:43 PM
I agree.
Vlanzi-It has been said, "There is no virtue among w_ores." With that fact before us, we consevatives look at Obama-Biden-Clinton-Carney-and all their media allies with sheer disgust. The most horrible fate we conservatives could ever imagine, would be that of being you, or any of the others who depend on Obama 2012 to compensate them for propagandizing for the liar-in chief. You are one sad, loser.