Doubling Down on Anti-Gun News

Joe1626 Wrote: Feb 08, 2013 11:46 AM
to our nation.

Doubling Down on Anti-Gun News

Joe1626 Wrote: Feb 08, 2013 11:45 AM
I'd be willing to do that Jim, but there is a snag. When Bush signed kegkislation empowering retired police officers to carry, the media protested. I am a retired officer from the nortoriously ;ib-prog state of Michigan and have lived in Arkansas for 22 years. One day after Bush signed the legislation, the Michigan ledge launched the legislation that would rfequire me to return to Michigan for re-certification on a state approved range. It was loaded with devices to make it a foolish enterprise for me to endure the inconvenience and expense (The cost of visiting Michigan is not as bad as NYC, but they are racing to catch up.) of persuing the bogus re-cert. The lib-progs will do this to any other effort to restore common sense comt'd

Doubling Down on Anti-Gun News

Joe1626 Wrote: Feb 08, 2013 11:36 AM
Absolutely.
them on their own terms and they have been handily defeated. Some of the mexican succes i attributable to sheer numbers. Of course blacks have that selective memory loss (About their prejudices and their wanton disregard of civility and the rights of others) and are generally unable to recall how poorly they treated our Mexican "friends." So, at this point, they are actually living in terror. It has become a "thugs" in desperate fear of other "thugs" scenario and somehow it sounds like justice has been served in a unique way. Still, any band of thugs capable of terrorizing blacks thugs will be a bigger problem when they, inevitabley spillout of Compton's borders. An excellent reason to defy the governments encroachment on our...
Did anyone read the item coming out of Compton, CA, last week. For decades it had been an Afro-American "hood" extraordinaire. The murders, illegitimate birth, beatings , robberies, burglaries, scams. All of the things that Blacks dream of enjoying without "Honky" interference. It was a mecca of white indifference. Whites simply were gratified that if they never went they would not die. They fervently prayed that none of the slime would spill beyond Comptons borders. Always be careful about what is asked in prayer. Blacks are officially pleading for white or authority, yellow authority, red authority (Remember blacks only desire thug authority) to come in and restrore them to power. It seems the Mexican gangs have engaged cont'd

Kids Write Obama on Abortion

Joe1626 Wrote: Jan 21, 2013 7:51 AM
brush with death that she'd escaped. And, in hat vision of some future day, I would accompany her to meet the doctor who sincerely believed that she should die. That is the dilemma: For the instruction on ethics that doctors may receive, they are never told to avoid the temptation of assuming they are gods. BHO shares their defect.

Kids Write Obama on Abortion

Joe1626 Wrote: Jan 21, 2013 7:47 AM
In 1998, within one day of the anniversary of the passing of their grandmother, triplet daughters were born to my son and his wife. during the pregnancy, they were assigned an extgra doctor. This doctor bore the title "risk doctor" and his assignemnt was to use various techniques to control the risk of mutiple births. Soon enough, he counseled them to abort one of the fetuses. Because of modern medical science, we know whick baby girl it was that was selected for "sacrifice." My son and his wife refused the advice and were required to sign that they had done so. The girls are beutiful and smart teen-agers now. I find myself so tempted to someday (after they are twenty-one) to reveal that imperiled grand daughter the cont'd

Bad Inventions

Joe1626 Wrote: Jan 03, 2013 10:10 AM
Hey man! Are you the real teleprompter or just another wannabe? You sound dumb enough to be the resl teleprompter but is this all you got to do in Hawaii on your 12.7 million dollar vacation?

Adams 2016

Joe1626 Wrote: Dec 11, 2012 8:12 AM
John-So-called, Black culture, does not require "preservation" or "restoration." It is basically a default condition to which a people fall when they discard their morality and other standards for a successfult society. Anywhere you find white children who are from broken homes, living in unsupervised environments, and indulged to extremes, you will see all of the marks of black culture.

Evidence Tampering U

Joe1626 Wrote: Nov 12, 2012 8:22 AM
discussions about the allegations. I was "thrown out" of the office. After two more episodes of that nature, the routine was established. They called me in. I pulled out my recorder. They terminated the session. I realized they were on the run. I gradually escalated to the point of suing the persons who deliberately sought to defame. Five years before I retired, the biggest fear that the department had was that another fool would show up with another allegation. Dirty Harry, without a recorder, would have ground up and fed to the media dogs before the sun went down.