For once, I tend to agree. Things can CHANGE, however. We need to keep an eye on Syria. The problem is, the war in Syria is actually a part of a much larger war. The "Arab Spring" is all part of a natural movement of representation for the entire area. The problem is, Islamic law and government is more popular than anything else. Egypt, Libya, Tunisia all have elected Islamic governments. Not to mention Gaza voting for HAMAS. This 'Democracy' is not like we know. Once in, Islam does not allow for a change of government. The penalty for leaving Islam is death. It is truly a one-way street. And this war is upon us. We fought in Iraq and Afghanistan to keep the war 'over there'. This is not the case anymore. We can expect more attacks...
- McCain to Rand Paul: Have you ever been to Syria and met with ISIS like I have? Allahpundit 22 mins ago
- Sure sounds like Mike Huckabee is thinking of running for president Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Ukraine parliament approves EU pact, eastern autonomy as fighting continues Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Ron Fournier, Aaron Klein, Fr. Bill Miscamble Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Great news: On taxes, the US beats France, Portugal, and … that’s about it Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama’s request for authorization to arm the Syrian “moderates” is a sound one Allahpundit 3 hours ago