"overnight" is an exaggeration. It only appears to happen overnight because most people do not see it until it is far too late. The "vast wealth hoarded by the wealthy" has been disappearing for many decades already. We are just in a later stage of the 'redistribution'. Where the CHANGE is occurring is how our government now runs our economy, or most of it. This is CHANGING as the government percentage continues to grow. And guess what? Our government does not do nearly as good a job as we do.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago