"overnight" is an exaggeration. It only appears to happen overnight because most people do not see it until it is far too late. The "vast wealth hoarded by the wealthy" has been disappearing for many decades already. We are just in a later stage of the 'redistribution'. Where the CHANGE is occurring is how our government now runs our economy, or most of it. This is CHANGING as the government percentage continues to grow. And guess what? Our government does not do nearly as good a job as we do.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Former loathsome nanny-state mayor confuses blogger with second awesome move this summer Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Video: Army Medal of Honor recipient breaks gavel at New York Stock Exchange Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Senate analysis: What does “success” look like for the GOP in 2014? Guy Benson 4 hours ago
- Could a Republican president gut ObamaCare without action from Congress or the Supreme Court? Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Rubio: Immigration reform won’t happen for another 10 years unless border security comes first Allahpundit 5 hours ago