"overnight" is an exaggeration. It only appears to happen overnight because most people do not see it until it is far too late. The "vast wealth hoarded by the wealthy" has been disappearing for many decades already. We are just in a later stage of the 'redistribution'. Where the CHANGE is occurring is how our government now runs our economy, or most of it. This is CHANGING as the government percentage continues to grow. And guess what? Our government does not do nearly as good a job as we do.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 15 hours ago