I believe that it is more in line with President Obama and leftist ideology that government can allocate the wealth of the nation more 'fairly' and more 'effectively' than the individual. Private ownership gets in the way. So it makes sense to tax the heck out of industry and the individual. Shift all ownership to the government and we will all be better off. Not exactly an American concept. However, this is much of the "Fundamental CHANGE" that President Obama promised.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 28 mins ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 3 hours ago