I believe that it is more in line with President Obama and leftist ideology that government can allocate the wealth of the nation more 'fairly' and more 'effectively' than the individual. Private ownership gets in the way. So it makes sense to tax the heck out of industry and the individual. Shift all ownership to the government and we will all be better off. Not exactly an American concept. However, this is much of the "Fundamental CHANGE" that President Obama promised.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Video: Nothing to see here: Obama is “Faithfully executing the laws” Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 14 hours ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago