The word is "straitjacket."
Hillary 2016! It's gonna happen and the wailing here will be b-e-a-yootiful to witness.

The Obama Culture Arrives

Joe.My.God. Wrote: Dec 28, 2012 2:35 PM
Wait the video yourself: http://crooksandliars.com/susie-madrak/brent-bozell-obama-looks-skinny-ghett

The Obama Culture Arrives

Joe.My.God. Wrote: Dec 28, 2012 11:10 AM
Earlier this year Brent Bozell appeared on national television to declare that the President of the United States "looks like a skinny ghetto crackhead." How disappointing that Townhall would give space to such a repulsive racist.
Use your Google machine. You appear to have access to one. Start with these search terms: GOProud, faked, hate crime, another. That will take you to their most recent of three faked hate crimes.
Missing from the dozen questions: What is GOProud's favorite method of faking an anti-gay hate crime? That IS the one thing they been very good at, after all.

Demography Is Destiny

Joe.My.God. Wrote: Nov 16, 2012 3:23 PM
Shorter Ann Coulter: The problem with America is that there aren't enough white people.

God Will Not Be Mocked

Joe.My.God. Wrote: Nov 12, 2012 5:25 PM
And yet, somehow, the Christian pastor involved in the case has been CONVICTED of the kidnapping and faces three years in federal prison. His accomplices at Liberty Counsel and Liberty University may (hopefully) also face federal charges. All are named in the RICO suit.

God Will Not Be Mocked

Joe.My.God. Wrote: Nov 12, 2012 4:49 PM
Matt Barber, for those unaware, is the daily radio voice of the Liberty Counsel, whose president (and Barber's cohost) is currently being sued under the RICO Act for abetting the kidnapping of a young girl. Google that.

God Will Not Be Mocked

Joe.My.God. Wrote: Nov 12, 2012 2:27 PM
If you look up "Drama Queen" in the dictionary, you'll find Matt Barber's photo.

God Will Not Be Mocked

Joe.My.God. Wrote: Nov 12, 2012 11:06 AM
So gluttony is no longer a mortal or venal sin? At 350+ lbs, that will be a tremendous relief to Matt Barber!