If liberals are thoughtful, and they always claim that they are, how can they ignore the purchase of votes that obama called a "stimulus"? How can they ignore the FACT that squeezing small busingess for more tax money is killing the job market? How can they ignore the multiple vacations that obama and his family take, and that we pay for? How can they ignore the obvious racism of a justice department that selectively enforces the law, exempting black thugs while fostering the butchering of Mexicans with their 'fast and furious' scheme to quash the 2nd ammendment? How can they ignore the hiding of ALL academic records after they bellowed loud and long that President Bush was 'stupid'? All of these things have to be ignored for anyone to
Watching the Sunday talk shows, I heard "responsibility rewarded" as the catch phrase from everyone tied to the administration and reelection effort. I got up around 7AM after about five hours of sleep to get a jump on work and to have some family time later. It was sickening to listen to Axelrod & Co suggest that it's people like me that are sucking out oxygen in the economy and that those that woke up much later Sunday morning are some kind of unsung heroes deserving more of my earnings. It was downright despicable to suggest that the nation with the...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago