Airstrikes by unmanned aerial vehicles have become a matter of serious dispute lately. The controversy focuses on the United States, which has the biggest fleet of these weapons and which employs them more frequently than any other country. On one side of this dispute are those who regard them simply as another weapon of war whose virtue is the precision with which they strike targets. On the other side are those who argue that in general, unmanned aerial vehicles are used to kill specific individuals, frequently civilians, thus denying the targeted individuals their basic right to some form of legal due...
You are so correct and this politically correct stuff in this area and many others are getting us into a pile of trouble.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 mins ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 57 mins ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- NYT poll: 65% of whites, 80% of blacks say police shouldn’t have military-style weapons Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- In effort to shield Obama from criticism on ISIS, White House makes everything worse Noah Rothman 3 hours ago