As an ex-Connecticut Yankee (I'm a tax refugee), I would love nothing better than to have rational gov't back in Hartford, so I can return to my beloved state. I'm tired of the sharks and alligators in the south.

Irresponsible Choices

Joan383 Wrote: Sep 02, 2014 12:13 PM
Carter was not a liar, but he was an anti-semite, stupid, arrogant, immature, did I say stupid?, man. Not much of an improvement

Irresponsible Choices

Joan383 Wrote: Sep 02, 2014 12:10 PM
Careless and arrogant....Silent Cal must have had a 6th sense.
You speak truth.
Wasn't some sports talking head fired for describing a team's weaknesses as "a chink in their armor"? A legitimate expression that in no way refers to people of any heritage, but instead a piece of metal. But I remember hearing him villified for it. Looking for offense, when you simply don't understand the language.

Am I The Only One Who Doesn’t Care?

Joan383 Wrote: Aug 21, 2014 1:40 PM
I don't care either. So that's two of us.

The Media and the Mob

Joan383 Wrote: Aug 21, 2014 1:29 PM
If Holder wasn't such a racist he would have said " I'm the AG but I'm also an American and I demand on the rule of law, not mob rule" Then MAYBE he woulld have some credibility. As it is, however, he has none. As far as getting pulled over in NJ, it wouldn't bother you if you didn't already have a chip on your shoulder. I've been pulled over lots (lead foot) and actually had a cop pull a gun on me. Is that because they are targeting middle aged white women? Hardly. The cop thought I had something in my hand.

Random Thoughts

Joan383 Wrote: Aug 19, 2014 2:00 PM
To trade Obama for Netanyahu, I'd be willing to throw in all of Congress as well.

Western Anti-Semitism

Joan383 Wrote: Aug 06, 2014 1:14 PM
There are Arabs in the Knesset and normal Arabs are citizens of Israel and vote, work, have businesses. I don't think (prior to the civil war) that blacks were in the congress or allowed to vote. Now I've never been to Israel, but I do live in Charleston, SC. Am I mistaken?

Western Anti-Semitism

Joan383 Wrote: Aug 06, 2014 1:09 PM
What I find really interesting is the leftists who are against America because of the so-called war on women and the war on LGBT's etc, who support Muslims wholeheartedly and see no cognitive dissonance in their beliefs. I hold the Palestinians ENTIRELY at fault here. They voted Hamas into office, they allow their children to be used this way and I'm sure they help in everyway possible right down to running in a building that they have been warned the Israeli's are about to bomb. They are not victims they are co-conspirators. Every dead civilian is one less suicide bomber that we are going to have to deal with later......there I said it. If the world REALLY wants peace they will assist the Israelis in ELIMINATING these people from God's green earth. They are the embodiment of evil.