Every time I see a liberal post about these poor unfortunate children, I just post back, what's your address and how many can you take in to live with your children. Nothing but cricketts.
Nothing like a public hanging to get people's attention!
And who is paying for all these attorneys?

A Primer on Race

Joan383 Wrote: Jul 08, 2014 9:42 AM
I used to teach at a technical college and the majority of my students were black single moms who were trying to get off welfare and get jobs as medical assistants. I was reprimanded by the administration (PhD in education lefties) many times for INSISTING on proper English...I was not culturally sensitive.....and running a really hard class...I was gearing my class for the couple of white students...and insisting they leave their personal drama at home, forbidding ghetto nails and showing tatoos. As a hiring manager in healthcare myself, I used to tell my girls they had to pass my standards for hiring a medical assistant, and that's what I was trying to teach them. After many threats from the admin, I did what the other teachers were doing...babysitting. I'm no longer teaching there. The people on the left who "care" far more than I do, are holding these poor unfortunate people down.

A Primer on Race

Joan383 Wrote: Jul 08, 2014 9:26 AM
Democrats developed the Great Society and it was based in racism. The soft racism of lowered expectations, that blacks were somehow inferior and incapable of taking care of themselves.

Our New Chief Diversity Officer

Joan383 Wrote: Jun 27, 2014 11:10 AM
I know a person who was denied a place at Yale Law School because they already had their quota of white males.

Our New Chief Diversity Officer

Joan383 Wrote: Jun 27, 2014 11:07 AM
This would be a perfect job for Michelle Obama, once Obama is out of the White House. Didn't she have this exact same job at a hospital in NY? And she has experience at doing nothing so she should make twice the salary.

Who Won't Wear The Cord?

Joan383 Wrote: Jun 17, 2014 5:04 PM
I think the students should wear a color cord for any sexual activity they prefer, oral, anal or bestiality, group sex, adult babies wearing diapers, whatever your fetish is, you can have a cord. That will be the ultimate culmination of this. Who or what you are schtupping will be far more important than grades or character.
so when does this cross the line to treason, and when will Congress hold the administration accountable?

The Ambassador and the Post Office

Joan383 Wrote: Jun 03, 2014 10:46 AM
The only thing I get in the mail is junk mail. I'd be more than happy to get that out of my life. All my letters, bills, statements etc come electronically. If it is physically in my mail box it is junk, political or a solicitation for money. I can live without that~!!