I have also maintained that his willingness to abandon, or not to accept, first principles has made these questions reasonable: If Romney is elected president, which Romney will show up for...
Consider this: If Obama is re-elected what do you think the tax rate will be? Obamacare is one huge tax - and everything else will be taxed. Believe me, the 47% who do not now pay taxes - FOR WHATEVER REASON - not necessarily freeloading (though there are some) but many are just out of work. Food prices, gasoline prices - everything will go up and be taxed. The Judge is right - but somehow we have to turn this economy around and right now the best person to do that is Romney. Obama won't - he will send us into a place that none of us want to go - think Greece - think a weakened military unable to defend us. What is wrong is our politicians who got us where we are today - most are corrupt - Congress has become a money making scheme -
As readers of this column and viewers of Fox News Channel may know, I have not hesitated to criticize Gov. Mitt Romney's presidential campaign and the governor himself. I have argued that his message is muddled and his values are unknown beyond his ardent wish to improve economic conditions through the use of free market mechanisms rather than central economic planning, a position with which I agree entirely.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014