I have also maintained that his willingness to abandon, or not to accept, first principles has made these questions reasonable: If Romney is elected president, which Romney will show up for...
Consider this: If Obama is re-elected what do you think the tax rate will be? Obamacare is one huge tax - and everything else will be taxed. Believe me, the 47% who do not now pay taxes - FOR WHATEVER REASON - not necessarily freeloading (though there are some) but many are just out of work. Food prices, gasoline prices - everything will go up and be taxed. The Judge is right - but somehow we have to turn this economy around and right now the best person to do that is Romney. Obama won't - he will send us into a place that none of us want to go - think Greece - think a weakened military unable to defend us. What is wrong is our politicians who got us where we are today - most are corrupt - Congress has become a money making scheme -
As readers of this column and viewers of Fox News Channel may know, I have not hesitated to criticize Gov. Mitt Romney's presidential campaign and the governor himself. I have argued that his message is muddled and his values are unknown beyond his ardent wish to improve economic conditions through the use of free market mechanisms rather than central economic planning, a position with which I agree entirely.
- New York’s new gun laws returning unexpected results Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- WaPo: Say, this President doesn’t seem terribly competent at foreign policy, huh? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- On the dismissal of the Chris McDaniel challenge in Mississippi Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 17 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago