In response to:
I have always disagreed with farm subsidies. I can remember back in the 80's all the hoopla about we've got to help the farmers keep their farms that have been in their family for generations. Well all that did was create bigger, and bigger farms until they became big business. Now the question is "are the farm business' to big to fail?" Same question that was asked about the other types of big business that we've bailed out......I say let'em make it on their own or fail.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago