In response to:
I have always disagreed with farm subsidies. I can remember back in the 80's all the hoopla about we've got to help the farmers keep their farms that have been in their family for generations. Well all that did was create bigger, and bigger farms until they became big business. Now the question is "are the farm business' to big to fail?" Same question that was asked about the other types of big business that we've bailed out......I say let'em make it on their own or fail.
- Ukraine Easter truce collapses, three dead at pro-Russian separatist checkpoint Ed Morrissey 22 minutes ago
- Attkisson: CBS News too “ideologically entrenched” to air stories critical of the Obama administration Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 21 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 23 hours ago