In response to:
I have always disagreed with farm subsidies. I can remember back in the 80's all the hoopla about we've got to help the farmers keep their farms that have been in their family for generations. Well all that did was create bigger, and bigger farms until they became big business. Now the question is "are the farm business' to big to fail?" Same question that was asked about the other types of big business that we've bailed out......I say let'em make it on their own or fail.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 24 minutes ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago