In response to:
I have always disagreed with farm subsidies. I can remember back in the 80's all the hoopla about we've got to help the farmers keep their farms that have been in their family for generations. Well all that did was create bigger, and bigger farms until they became big business. Now the question is "are the farm business' to big to fail?" Same question that was asked about the other types of big business that we've bailed out......I say let'em make it on their own or fail.
- Audio: And now a word from Mike Ditka about this Redskins “horsesh*t” Allahpundit 49 mins ago
- Elizabeth Warren on Hillary Clinton’s qualifications for 2016: No comment. Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Fox News source: Wilson was “beaten very severely” before shooting Michael Brown Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Survey USA shows GOP prospects brightening in Georgia Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Mitch McConnell’s empty promise: We’ll force Obama to rein in government or else risk a shutdown Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Addressing James Foley’s murder, Obama speaks loudly and leaves the stick at home Noah Rothman 4 hours ago