In response to:
I have always disagreed with farm subsidies. I can remember back in the 80's all the hoopla about we've got to help the farmers keep their farms that have been in their family for generations. Well all that did was create bigger, and bigger farms until they became big business. Now the question is "are the farm business' to big to fail?" Same question that was asked about the other types of big business that we've bailed out......I say let'em make it on their own or fail.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 14 hours ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 18 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 20 hours ago