Great article and as another commenter said this writer can write the most damning things but you can read it with a smile on your face. "And nowhere in the Bible or Qur’an does it say government should confiscate the fruits of one man’s labor for the benefit of another. " And as far as Chris Matthews.....the Catholic church should throw him out.
When I first started working I made a minimum wage of $1.25 per hour. The work was hard and the job not likeable. What this job taught me was how to be on time, do the work, get more education and move on up to a better paying job/career. By increasing minimum wage to $15. per hour will only make young people "settle" for these jobs for life. The younger generation need something to strive for.

American Psychosis 2014

Jo334 Wrote: Dec 02, 2013 8:31 AM
What it is time for is for voters to become informed just as for the most part we have become informed consumers. When we purchase or attempt to purchase a product we study the product, and then look for the best deal we can find on the wanted product. The same should be true for voting. Study the candidate or the proposed law/amendment on the ballot. Be informed and not persuaded by the shiny packaging the candidate puts on his campaign.

Time For A New Contract With America

Jo334 Wrote: Dec 02, 2013 8:10 AM
A new Contract with America would be a good thing but only if the contract is not broken once the Republicans are elected. One thing this article's writer got right: the people in D.C. do not know insurance and that is why the Obamacare law is in trouble. I've been in insurance for 38 years and I tried to tell everyone I knew that this new law was not going to work. Government should stay out of insurance but most of all stay out of the healthcare. This is two separate issues.

Oprah Plays Obama-Race-Card

Jo334 Wrote: Nov 16, 2013 9:05 AM
You know I've been thinking the same thing about Oprah lately!

Oprah Plays Obama-Race-Card

Jo334 Wrote: Nov 16, 2013 8:56 AM
O has been given a "pass" because of his race too many times. Everyone, including the media, needs to judge O by how he leads and performs his duties. O is incompetent and whenever this is spoken then we are called racist for saying so.

Preventing Teen Pregnancy

Jo334 Wrote: Nov 15, 2013 8:13 AM
I disagree with the article that the teen pregnancies are declining. I do agree we need to encourage more teens and young women to use birth control. Yes they are going to have sex outside of marriage. Remember when Surgeon General M. Joycelyn Elders came out in the 90's recommending handing out birth control to teens? She quickly lost her job. It's not popular as many condemn handing out birth control as encouraging teens to have sex. Wake up people! Teens are going to have sex.

Solving the Mystery of New Jobless Claims

Jo334 Wrote: Nov 15, 2013 8:02 AM
The count has never been done correctly and does not show the number of people who are unemployed. Whatever number the O administration puts out for anything is going to be skewed to try and make O look competent......which he never will be.
The Democrats who voted for this debacle should come out and say this was not what they thought they were voting for and thus vote to repeal all of it. Just abandon your emperor O and watch him fold. I know, I know......I'm just dreaming, but after all it's Sat. morning.
Georgia will not turn to being a purple state. The Atlanta area is blue (which is 90% black) but the rest of Georgia is solid red. No changes in governor's party back to Democrat will be seen here. As far as the Carter grandson running for governor.....it's a joke here in Georgia.....we all chocked on our coffee the morning he announced he was running.
Well I carry a gun and have a gun permit and I'm not a Barney wanna be cop.