In the wake of President Obama's re-election, the public opinion dam has seemingly begun to burst on one hotly-contested social issue: Same-sex unions. Are Americans moving decisively leftward on abortion, too? I spent the last week in Boulder, Colorado at the annual Conference on World Affairs. It's an overwhelmingly liberal crowd, so one of my more challenging tasks was discussing "reproductive rights" on a panel comprised of pro-choice women and me. In order to inoculate myself against the inevitable "you're not a woman" critique, I cited statistics demonstrating that (a) being pro-life is a mainstream, if not majority position;...
Sorry about the earlier post, read what they said about the vote on Prop 8, kinda went ballistic . Have BEEN PRO-LIFE from day 1. When we were marching, the police forced me to take down the pictures of those murdered babies, after some debate and realized that the 1st Amendment did NOT apply to PRO-LIFE Persons. Just the "things" that supported murder could be heard. Then I remembered ALL that training the Army gave me in explosives, I was a 12B50, Combat Engr. BUT, the Lord reminded me, NOT by power, not by might, but by my Spirit says the Lord. But wish the Lord would work a tad faster, (I know, SORRY)
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 14 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 16 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 16 hours ago