In the wake of President Obama's re-election, the public opinion dam has seemingly begun to burst on one hotly-contested social issue: Same-sex unions. Are Americans moving decisively leftward on abortion, too? I spent the last week in Boulder, Colorado at the annual Conference on World Affairs. It's an overwhelmingly liberal crowd, so one of my more challenging tasks was discussing "reproductive rights" on a panel comprised of pro-choice women and me. In order to inoculate myself against the inevitable "you're not a woman" critique, I cited statistics demonstrating that (a) being pro-life is a mainstream, if not majority position;...
Welll, slavery was just fine back in the day, even the supreme court said blacks were just property. AND now we're going to here from the suuuupreme dictators again about marriage, and YES, I'm one of many who voted yes on Prop 8. Seems some of our liberal friends had trouble understanding what was written sooooo, the vote is somehow supposed to be negated/ruled againist what PEOPLE voted for. Only in a lib fantasy world does this make sense. Hmmm, wonder if the vote had gone the other way, anyone think the libs would give us a pass like they want??? Nooo, I didn't think so either!!
- Bowe Bergdahl returning to active duty this week Allahpundit 53 minutes ago
- Democratic Colorado governor exalts Obama’s pool game, is not helping Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Begich: Hey, I’m a thorn in Obama’s … whatever Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Josh Earnest: We’re the most transparent administration ever, no matter what journalists say Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Paul vs. Perry, Round 2: Rand says Rick is ‘stuck in the past’ Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Israel shoots down Hamas drone as escalation continues Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago