Can someone help me, 1st I get 2, TWO emails telling me that the aca is now law and I'm required to buy insurance. (Forget the fact I'm 100% disabled vet, Viet Nam) 2nd I get a letter from john McCain (don't live in his state) telling me how important it was to stand up for America........Don't know what else he said, couldn't get past that part. 3rd got a e-mail from sandra fluke wanting my support. Somehow I got on her list as a supporter. Where do these folks come from and they even have the nerve to ask for my support?? Wife and I are in Ca but the emails I have sent to the dimocrats in Sacramento, can, in no way shape or form can be understood as supportive. Any ideas??
We have no business in the Ukraine.With the leaders we have who seem content from leading from behind NOT to mention that we currently have in place with their ROE that only cost more Americans, their lives............................. I for one, say mind our own business!!!

It's the Desert, Stupid

jnovak692 Wrote: Feb 27, 2014 11:34 PM
Just for the record and to make myself perfectly clear where I stand, went Independent 2 years into jimmy carter!!!

It's the Desert, Stupid

jnovak692 Wrote: Feb 27, 2014 11:27 PM
Wife and I have lived here since 1975, and the THOUGHT of dealing with the water problem we now face, has never, NEVER entered our minds till this year. I mean, why even think about it till now!!!! Makes absolutely no sense at all to think ahead and plan for anything, just wait till something happens then, cry, cry CRY!! Woe is me, woe is me!! Blame anybody, everybody else for your lack of forsight!!! Folks like you give democrats a bad name......Not that they need any help, mind you!!

It's the Desert, Stupid

jnovak692 Wrote: Feb 27, 2014 11:00 PM
Jeff, I'm sorry, BUT there is no way you live in Ca and think like that. I've said similar things and been called all kind of racist names for even thinking that out loud!!

It's the Desert, Stupid

jnovak692 Wrote: Feb 27, 2014 10:46 PM
What, I say again, what happened to ALL the money from the taxes on gas....that ca has led the country in for how many years now....Must have been passed on into the Republican Party pockets due to the generosity of the democrats, had to have been that!!

It's the Desert, Stupid

jnovak692 Wrote: Feb 27, 2014 10:39 PM
Deal with it??? sacramento lacks more intelligence than we do water. Republican has been rolling off the lips of democrats for sooooo long, they forgot who has been running things, and not even the dimocrats know who they are going to blame next!!
Well joe, do hate it when those democrats vote 6 times, not to mention the dead ones who manage to get to vote, early and often!!
Harry and L.....I.....e!!! SSSS!!! Have been married soooooo long, even he can't remember back that far!!!! back!!

First, They Came for Cory Booker

jnovak692 Wrote: Feb 24, 2014 9:42 PM
The left has been using Adolf's talking points and attack dogs on Conservatives for some time now. Read The 14 Defining Characteristics Of Fascism, It is truly frightening to look at what is happening in America today
Who in the H.....E....LL did he P.....I.....S.....S off in the democrat party to get convicted???