The former Digital Director of the National Republican Congressional Committee tells Townhall he fears he's been victimized by voter fraud in the key swing state of Virginia. His early morning ordeal played out in the House district of Rep. Jim Moran (D-VA), whose 23-year-old son abruptly resigned from the campaign in late October, after being caught on film conspiring to count illegal votes. When the NRCC alumnus arrived to vote at his polling place in Alexandria this morning, his attempt to cast a ballot was rebuffed by election officials: "I got inside, they set me up, I gave the...
In response to:
I don't get the opposition to idea of voter identification. You have to have an ID card to get food stamps, state or federal medical assistance, even to go to a doctor now, to open a bank account or even to cash a check. It is preposterous to think that legitimate voters wouldn't have the ID required to identify themselves as to who they say they are. It seems only those that would like to carry out some kind of voter fraud would be opposed to requiring ID. Even the UN inspectors that were invited by democrats have expressed their surprise that ID was not required. Wow, something that I actually agree with the UN on? hmmmmm.....
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014