The former Digital Director of the National Republican Congressional Committee tells Townhall he fears he's been victimized by voter fraud in the key swing state of Virginia. His early morning ordeal played out in the House district of Rep. Jim Moran (D-VA), whose 23-year-old son abruptly resigned from the campaign in late October, after being caught on film conspiring to count illegal votes. When the NRCC alumnus arrived to vote at his polling place in Alexandria this morning, his attempt to cast a ballot was rebuffed by election officials: "I got inside, they set me up, I gave the...
In response to:
I don't get the opposition to idea of voter identification. You have to have an ID card to get food stamps, state or federal medical assistance, even to go to a doctor now, to open a bank account or even to cash a check. It is preposterous to think that legitimate voters wouldn't have the ID required to identify themselves as to who they say they are. It seems only those that would like to carry out some kind of voter fraud would be opposed to requiring ID. Even the UN inspectors that were invited by democrats have expressed their surprise that ID was not required. Wow, something that I actually agree with the UN on? hmmmmm.....
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: Canada’s Sergeant at Arms gets standing ovation after shooting terrorist while wearing tails Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Poll: Republican gubernatorial candidate up two points in…Illinois? Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Breaking: New Ebola case in NYC Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Obama: Hey Georgia, do me a solid and elect Michelle Nunn Guy Benson 9 hours ago
- FBI warns ISIS trying to kidnap journalists abroad Noah Rothman 10 hours ago