A majority of voters believe the country is worse off today than it was four years ago and that President Obama does not deserve reelection, according to a new poll for The Hill. Fifty-two percent of likely voters say the nation is in “worse condition” now than in September 2008, while 54 percent say Obama does not deserve reelection based solely on his job performance. ...
Dear Frequency, There is no possibility of a discussion with you since you are 1000% ignorant of your three chosen topics. You are an ignoramus concerning the church’s condemnation of contraception, abortion, and homo"sex"ual activity. I won’t bother to specifically address ‘homo”sex”ual marriage’ because no sane person ever thought the words ‘homo”sex”ual’ and ‘marriage’ could go together in that sequence. Nor do they think it today. Now go find your head.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 7 hours ago