A majority of voters believe the country is worse off today than it was four years ago and that President Obama does not deserve reelection, according to a new poll for The Hill. Fifty-two percent of likely voters say the nation is in “worse condition” now than in September 2008, while 54 percent say Obama does not deserve reelection based solely on his job performance. ...
Dear Frequency, There is no possibility of a discussion with you since you are 1000% ignorant of your three chosen topics. You are an ignoramus concerning the church’s condemnation of contraception, abortion, and homo"sex"ual activity. I won’t bother to specifically address ‘homo”sex”ual marriage’ because no sane person ever thought the words ‘homo”sex”ual’ and ‘marriage’ could go together in that sequence. Nor do they think it today. Now go find your head.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 10 hours ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 11 hours ago
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago