A majority of voters believe the country is worse off today than it was four years ago and that President Obama does not deserve reelection, according to a new poll for The Hill. Fifty-two percent of likely voters say the nation is in “worse condition” now than in September 2008, while 54 percent say Obama does not deserve reelection based solely on his job performance. ...
Dear Frequency, There is no possibility of a discussion with you since you are 1000% ignorant of your three chosen topics. You are an ignoramus concerning the church’s condemnation of contraception, abortion, and homo"sex"ual activity. I won’t bother to specifically address ‘homo”sex”ual marriage’ because no sane person ever thought the words ‘homo”sex”ual’ and ‘marriage’ could go together in that sequence. Nor do they think it today. Now go find your head.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Brave cat jumps from fiery collapsing building, saves no one but himself Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- D.C. cabs companies blame ride-sharing for loss of revenue Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Pew poll: Majority of Republicans think GOP isn’t doing a good job on spending, immigration, and gay marriage Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Ruth Bader Ginsberg to liberals: You really think Obama can replace me? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Building blocks of the GOP Senate majority coming together Noah Rothman 4 hours ago